§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data and provider identification
(1) We would hereby like to inform you about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data includes all data that can be used to identify you, for example, name, address, email address, user behaviour.
(2) The service provider according to § 13 Telemedia Act (TMG) and the party responsible under § 3 section 7 Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) is HW Treuhand Hein Wehrle PartG mbB Steuerberatungsgesellschaft, Leopolding 1, 79098 Freiburg (please also see our Disclaimer).
§ 2 Your right to information and revocation
1) You have the right to request information from us at any time regarding personal data that we have stored on you, including its origin, recipients or the type of recipient to whom this data may be forwarded and the purpose of the data storage.
(2) You may revoke at any time any consent that you have given on the use of your data.
§ 3 Data security
We maintain up-to-date technical safeguards to guarantee data security, in particular to protect your personal data from any risks incurred through data transmission and knowledge acquisition by third parties. These safeguards will be continually updated in line with current technology.
§ 4 Collection of personal data when accessing website for informational purposes
When accessing our website purely for informational purposes, in other words if you do not log in to the website or register as a user of the website or if you do not send us information in any other form, we will not collect any personal data with the exception of data transmitted by your browser in order to enable you to access our website. This data comprises:
– IP address
– date and time of access
– time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– content of the enquiry (specific page accessed)
– access status/HTTP status code
– amount of data transferred
– website from which the request was forwarded
– operating system and its surface
– language and browser software version
For our data protection guidelines and obligations regarding client information in accordance with DSGVO (only available in German) please click
German text is binding.